- The Satiated Blonde
The Satiated Blonde's Book List
Updated: Jun 8, 2020
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
I thought I'd put together a list of books that have had a big influence on my health and personal choices:
1. Woman Code- suggests foods for different stages of the menstrual cycle and so much more
2. Renegade Beauty- poetically puts together many health topics for optimal wellness
3. Nourishing Traditions- More than a cookbook, shares traditional food preparations (including fermented oats!)
4. The Pill: Are You Sure It's For You?- I think every single person should read this book, it's about being educated on the choice you make, whatever that may be
5. Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom- Christiane Northrup's book, I don't think much more needs to be explained!
6. The Better Baby Book- I think it's important to optimize fertility all the time, not just when you are trying to get pregnant
7. Saying No To Vaccines: A Resource Guide For All Ages- Similar to number four, whatever your choice may be, you need to be educated on both sides and make a decision for yourself, whatever that may be, instead of just doing whatever everyone else does just because everyone else does it
8. The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity- Such an interesting read with quick tips to add into everyday
9. Wheat Belly- While reading this book I realized that I experienced the neurological effects of wheat, opposed to the more common digestive issues
10. Holistic Dental Care- This book showed me I could take my oral care into my own hands without having to defend myself against fluoride treatments and answering yes when I was asked if there was a possibility I could be pregnant so I didn't have to get radiographs (hey, like I said, we can make our own choices)
Have you read any of these? Do you have some suggestions for some I need to read? Be sure to share below!
As always, #GetSatiated!
#books #optimalhealth #healing #holisticlifestyle #wapf #selfcare