Living Libations does it again: Make-up that looks and smells out of this world!
Updated: Apr 16, 2020
Moonswoon, Cosmic Apricot, Moccasin Flower, & Pinklady's Slipper. Photo by: Glenn McManus
I love Living Libations and ALL of their products--from shampoo to chocolate to candles. What I was having a hard time finding was make-up that I could trust. Honestly, I hardly ever wear make-up but with my new hobby recently, I am required to come "hair and make-up ready." So, if I was going to put something on my skin, I wanted it to be the best I could find. And boy, did I find it!
Products I tried (most recently):
1. Moccasin Flower LipShimmer- a light bronzey color with a bouquet of amazingness
2. MoonSwoon LipShimmer- an opalesque shimmer with herbaceous hints
3. Pinklady's Slipper LipShimmer- a ruby colored, sweet smelling cream
4. Fire Lily LipShimmer- a creamy/neutral shade with forest-bathing aromas
5. Cosmic Apricot LipShimmer- a pinky/peachy cream with sweet earth essence
My skin feels so good and stays so hydrated when using these products, where typically even other organic make-ups dry my skin out (which is partly why I rarely wear them).
What I love most about these is that they are so versatile. Some can be used for lips and cheeks, and others for lips, cheeks, and eyes! They are allllll amazing, but I have to say I feel like I'm in a different realm when I put on the Moccasin Flower LipShimmer. The olfactory sensation is indescribable, but it is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
If you are looking for a versatile make-up option, definitely give these a try. I will no longer be without #1!
Look at that shimmer! (Pinklady's Slipper) Photo by: Glenn McManus
Let me know what you try in the comments below and #GetSatiated!