Cleaning With EC3 Wipes
Updated: Oct 1
*Affiliate links & codes are used throughout this post; please see disclaimer at footer and thank you for your support.
It's true, I've never cleaned with wipes before...but I do now and I don't think I can ever go back!!! EC3 Wipes have offered me a new level of deep, but easy cleaning. I mean, how can I really ever clean my toilets with anything else? I just wipe and throw them away, plus they have the antifungal properties!
Check out these ingredients: Water, Alkyl polyglucoside (from coconuts), proprietary blend of citrus seed extracts, Isopropyl alcohol, lemon oil
Oh, and they don't smell. I mean, they do, if I put my nose in the container and it smells light, but nice. What I mean is when using them, I actually don't smell them which is really helpful for smell-sensitive people like me!
Personally, I've used them to:
- wipe out my dishwasher (this is a gamechanger, lol!)
- wiping off counters
- toilets, sinks, tubs, showers (all the bathroom things)
- fake plants (I have a whole special planned to share this with you, haha)
- wiping down my coffeemaker
- stovetop (I find I still need to polish it after since it's a little streaky, but this is so much easier and more productive than when I used a washcloth)
- car interior - okay, I haven't done this yet but I want (and need) to!
I'm sure I'm missing some other places I've really found these helpful.