Point Blank Truth
Photo by Alyson McPhee on Unsplash
My husband flipped on the TV and a movie was on. It just so happened to have some of the funniest movie quotes I've ever heard...and full of truth!
"Let Chef put a little cilantro, for your liver. CHECK: read this pubmed article here!
- don't want that.
- Little onions for the blood. CHECK: read this pubmed article here!
- What are those? - Nutrients. THESE are some of my favorite nutrients.
- Here's the new stuff, kid. Durazac 15. Makes Prozac feel like a decaf latte. You want a couple? got jars.
- don't do that stuff anymore.
- No wonder you got the shakes. Don't say "do it," because I don't "do it." I ingest it on orders from my neurophysiologist. It's legal. In five years, they'll be putting it in the water
- For the citizens, like fluoride."
-a diner scene between Dan Aykroyd and John Cusack in Grosse Pointe Blank
How funny just a little movie quote has so much truth in it. #GetSatiated