5 Ways My Energy Has Been Restored
Updated: Aug 27, 2020
With times being so incredibly strange, I have been really trying to focus on self restoration. I have implemented some daily things that I really think have contributed to my increased energy. Keep in mind, this is just my personal experience, not medical advice.
Here are the 5 ways I have restored my energy, in random order:
1. Seamoss - I recently did a whole post on my experience with this and how it decreased my bloating. Now that I've been taking it longer, I think the minerals from the seamoss are contributing to my increased energy. Check out the PubMed research article PMID: 31963141 & the nutrient profile of seamoss. I get my wild-crafted seamoss from a woman-owned, small business. As a bonus, if you'd like to try it out you can use code: NICOLE10 to save at checkout.
2. Exercise - Getting back to regular movement, but knowing when to stop and not over-train (as I have experienced in the past), has been crucial. It has given me energy, and I have been able to make the most of my time to try new things like my sourdough experiments, making fire cider, becoming a Clean-Crafted Wine Consultant, and doing almost daily IGTV videos on instagram (check 'em out, I crack myself up everyday!).
3. Praying - Dedicating time to spend praying has been integral, not only for my energy, but for my life.
4. Shilajit - Available in tablets and much more palatable that way for sure, this is another daily addition that has increased my overall quality of life. There are lots of research articles on shilajit, like PMID: 22771318. Code: SATIATEDBLONDE to save at checkout!
5. Magnesium Bicarbonate - I need to dedicate a whole post to this with all the changes I've noticed, but I definitely feel more alert by drinking this, but in a relaxed way! My circulation seems to have improved with it, too - my feet feel like I'm wearing slippers all the time (where they're normally freezing in 80 degree weather).
I always have fun trying new things, what are some ways you have restored your health? Let me know in the comments below! #GetSatiated